All About Our Very Special Gay Videos

There are sites that show standard suck-fuck gay videos. Those can be fun at times. We have those too on GayTies, but we specialize in all the international amateur videos that catch guys naked in public or in a locker room or shower room when a team is celebrating a big win. We love all the videos that are caught on cell phones and spycams of naked men in public or private events where there is at least one drunk cute guy who strips naked. Speaking about public videos, we love guys having sex in public! Sometimes it is all planned out as a daring prank, and other times - most times - it is caught on someone’s spycam or hidden cellphone. HOT! A word about our video quality. WE FIX, CLEAR UP, AND ADJUST COLOR AND BRIGHTNESS ON ALL VIDEOS WE UPLOAD! No other site does that. (Early videos on GayTies might be blurry. We wanted to remove those earlier ones, but members objected, begging us to leave them available.) Starting in 2016, and especially in 2017, we greatly improved the quality and clarity of our videos. In addition, our logo marking in the videos is much smaller and less noticeable. The titles are now only 3 seconds long, instead an annoying 10 seconds. Big improvements. Now, on occasion we will still upload a video that is not fully clear, but we do that ONLY when that subject matter is outstanding and hard to fine. So, if you are keen on seeing only clear videos, just watch the more recent ones.

Here are what you will NOT see on GayTies: Dark, blurry videos, AND videos where the subject’s head is not shown, or it is blurred or blacked out. If the person does not have the balls to show his face, you won’t find him in our Video Library. We want to have the most daring hunky guys only! Some of the topics you will see are guys pranked to run around the block naked or run through the campus quad naked. Some of these hunky guys had to get drunk to expose themselves. And of course, we have vids on naturally nude guys, nude massages, doctors’ examine, sports where uniforms get actually ripped off on public TV, and then there is kink. Oh yes, kink. Not for everyone, but we have guys in bondage, leather masters and slaves, muscle men posing, nude surfers and swimmers, practical jokes that leave the “victim” stripped naked, and we can’t forget the streakers. Many times there is a streaker who strips naked and runs around the field. When they show this on TV (if they show it) they blur out the guy's private parts. WE NEVER BLUR OUT PRIVATE PARTS on gay videos.

Frat house pranks is a big deal on GayTies.com; we love those naked guy video that shows what handsome college dudes will do during initiation into their chosen fraternity. These make some of the best-naked guy videos ever. Yes, a few of these are commercially produced, but the majority is real. They are not staged gay videos at all. That is why some will be a little unclear or shaky. If they are too poor for in quality we will not upload them. But, hey, these are amateur all-male videos.

There are a lot more gay clips on all topics. Just click on “Video Library” and then on “Category” and go down the list. Seattle gay news said we have the most organized and searchable gay video topics of any website.

85% of all videos are Free to all members. The other 15% you need to upgrade to a Premium or Sponsoring Membership in order to see them. Since we do not have any fucking, annoying ads, we do need to pay our bills. So we appreciate our upgraded members to help support us! But it is well worth it! Plus, our paid members get a download button to download all our gay clips to save them. These are the best male porn videos because they are real, not contrived or made up. Guys naked in public are real! And, right now, if you just joined and upload an approved photo of yourself (does not have to show your face), you get a free 2-day upgrade where no videos are blocked! (Allow 12 hours for approval.) But even as a free member you will see most of our content, including many videos.
news_view